Last Updated on 08.08.2022
When you visit our website, some data is stored locally on your device through the web browser you are using (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.). This locally stored data will help you to have a better user experience and the visit of our website to be more relevant to you. The most common type of local data storage are cookies that serve to identify the search behaviour of website users, in order to improve their overall experience on the site.
Using Cookies, Aksios Corp OÜ receives information about your device from which you access our website. Scrum.mk using Cookies does not collect data about you as a user.
Cookies, What do they represent and what are they used for?
The cookies are not program codes which can be executed with other functions or by themselves, that’s why there is no danger for the user. Cookies are not viruses or any other software that could harm your device. If the user does not delete or restrict the usage of the cookies they will be deleted after a certain period of time, that might be from a few minutes to more than one year.
The Cookies do not collect information that identify the user and they are used only to improve the way our website works and to provide service to users for the purposes for which they visit and use Scrum.mk.
Types of Cookies
There are few types of cookies and the difference between them is the goal they are used for. Some cookies are set up by Scrum.mk in order to improve the user experience and to deliver the services with better quality. Some cookies are set up by third parties and Scrum.mk does not have any responsibility for them, doesn’t have insights and access to such types of cookies.
– Marketing Cookies: These types of cookies are used for relevant marketing campaigns and advertisements to be shown to the website users. Using marketing cookies the advertisements are shown in accordance with the user interests, from which the users have the benefit of it.
– Statistical cookies: These cookies are used to identify the way the website users are using the website. These cookies collect this type of information: number of visitors, number of visits, bounce rate (analytical rate that shows the percentage of visitors that have made only one visit to the website and immediately left the website without visiting an additional page) etc. These cookies enable Scrum.mk to analyze the website usage in order to improve the quality and content of the offered services.
– Social media cookies: These cookies are set by Facebook or other social media networks so Facebook or the other social media network can show relevant ads after the user visits Scrum.mk.
Scrum.mk informs and receives agreement from its website users before activating the cookies, in accordance with the clause 19 of the Guidelines for Security of Personal Data Processing.
Purpose of deploying Scrum.mk cookies
Cookies set by Scrum.mk are not used for collecting personal information about the users, but they are used for collecting information about the search behaviour of the website users. Additionally, the cookies allow the website users to receive relevant information according to the content of their visited pages, by showing them promotional banners set on Scrum.mk clients’ request.
Specific reasons why Scrum.mk deploys cookies:
– Proper technical functionality of the website
– Saving anonymous information related to the user: IP address, device location, visited web pages on Scrum.mk, number of visited pages, average time on site etc. with the goal of improving the services and functionalities offered by Scrum.mk
– Displaying relevant banner ads according to visitor’s interest, on the request of Scrum.mk clients. Displaying personalized ads according to a previously selected category or location.
– Displaying relevant content according to the previous activity of the website user.
– Collecting information about the users behaviour with the use of third party service – Google Analytics, in a way that doesn’t identify the personal characteristics of the user visiting Scrum.mk
– Saving user’s website preferences like language, font size etc.
How long are cookies stored on the computer
The length of time cookies are stored on the computer are dependent on a number of factors like the type of cookies and whether they are set by Scrum.mk or other third parties. The functional and statistical cookies are stored in a period from 30 minutes to 2 years, and the cookies used for marketing purposes are stored in a period of 15 minutes to 1 year.
All of the cookies used by Scrum.mk do not identify the end user and are solely used for providing the service which the end user has requested from Scrum.mk and for which it has visited the website itself.
Managing and deleting the cookies
Every website visitor on Scrum.mk or any other website has the possibility to manage, restrict or erase the cookies by defining specific settings on their web browser. Changing the way the web browser is using cookies, including erasing or blocking the cookies from the web pages of Scrum.mk, can be done by changing the settings on the web browser, and that process is different depending on which type of browser you are using. To check how you can do that with a specific web browser click on the web browser you are using:
Useful links for disabling the cookies:
Contact with the Aksios Corp OÜ Team:
Aksios Corp OÜ
Harju maakond, Tallinn, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Sepapaja tn 6, 15551, Estonia
Tel: +389 (0) 75 493824